Dining in Kodiak
If you get tired of cooking and eating all the fresh seafood you catch, or just want a night out in Kodiak, there are several dining options around town.
Galley Gourmet Dinner Cruise:
For a special treat consider a dinner cruise with Galley Gourmet. They provide great food on board the yacht Sea Breeze, as well as outstanding sightseeing of the local area.
Restaurants: (Casual dining)
- Mill Bay Coffee & Pastries: Just up the street from us, they offer fresh roasted coffee, pastries,breakfast and lunch. Chef Joel is the Best!
- Old Power House Restaurant: A great location right on the channel, excellent sushi bar, steaks, seafood and pasta, lunch & dinner.
- Chart Room Restaurant: In the Best Western Hotel, steak and seafood, breakfast, lunch, dinner.
- Buskin Riverside Restaurant: At the Comfort Inn, by the airport, steak and seafood, lunch and dinner.
- Chowder House: On the channel, chowder, seafood, lunch and dinner.
- El Chicano's: Mexican food, lunch and dinner.
- Henry's Sports Cafe & Bar: Steaks, burgers, pasta and seafood, lunch and dinner.
- 2nd Floor restaurant: Japanese and American cuisine, lunch and dinner.
- Kings Diner: Breakfast and lunch.
- Pizza Hut